Monday, October 6, 2008

Sharing is Caring...

Gabriel has learned to share; on Thursday night, he came up to me and said, "I have something for you."
So I bent down to his level and he coughed in my face. Big Sister Cecilia replies, "If I'm sick tomorrow morning, I'm going to come looking for you."
His response? "Don't worry; I'm already sick."
Gee thanks buddy...

Friday, it rained cats and dogs. But I had a coffee date with friends so I decided to brave the weather. Before I left, Marian told me not to get wet. When I came back three hours later, I was soaked. She took one look at me and said, "Did you get wet?" I sheepishly nodded and she laughed before saying, "I told you so."
I deserved that one...

We went to southern France and Loyola, Spain on Saturday. It was wonderful. I'll post pictures soon. I'm also working on recreating my computer since I lost pretty much everything when I got my new hard drive on Friday. But the sea is beautiful and I loved it. But the quote of the day was our professor Isabel as we arrived in France. "The people here have a very bad habit that you must be aware of. They speak French."

Saturday night when I got home, I was talking to Marian when Gabriel came into the kitchen and just starting pulling on my hands trying to drag me out of the kitchen. And then when he went to bed, he made me promise to come see him the next morning when I woke up. I think I have a friend.

This weekend, I'm going to Vitoria to see the community; I'm getting pretty excited. I feel like there was more I wanted to blog about but I can't think of what it is.

No comments: