Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pictures from Vitoria

Jesus sent pictures from the weekend to me and I thought I'd share a few with you.

This is Dori. I stayed with her and her family over the weekend. She's really sweet and pretty dang awesome.












And this is Jesus's wife, Rosario. She's absolutely awesome. And she owns the In Spirit and Truth CD. Therefore, she is pretty much fabulous in my book.










Life here is going pretty well. School keeps me busy most of the time. And I have Heroes to get me through the day. I'm not quite sure what else to tell you. I miss home but I like being here.
I'm now officially going to spend Thanksgiving weekend in Paris. (That's the new charge on the card, Mom.) And I'm still looking at heading to Santa Marinella (that's sort of Rome) to see the Keisers pre-baby. And I'm definitely hitting up Austria and the Joys in early November. God is good and travelling is fun.

No comments: