Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Little Homesick

I like being here, in general. But I miss home. I miss my cat and Nicole and my family. I miss other people and things too. I really miss going to UCO. But I emailed the community in Vitoria and they said I can come visit and gave me an email address to contact.
I'm pretty positive that the people who live in the flat above us either have a bowling alley directly above my room or there's a pool table up there. And last night, they were moving furniture up there, I swear. Gosh...
I'm also looking for recipes still.
This is a short post because I usually type my posts up at home before I post them and I didn't do that today.
God bless.
And UCO-GR, I'm praying for you.

1 comment:

Rina the Cat said...

Cecilia: Our home group prayed for you last night. More info later.
Mom