Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Lady Sweater-Pt. 2

It needs buttons but it's technically done.
However, there are two problems with it:
1) one of the sleeves needs to be fixed.
2) It's too small for me. I made a mistake and made it too small. In March, I'm going to fix that messed up sleeve, give the sweater buttons, and then find a young child to give this to.
Then, I plan on remaking this sweater (possibly in a different color) so that I can actually wear it.

The reason I'm waiting until March to deal with this is that I have three other projects lined up for the month of February, which I'm committed to working on during February. I'm doing a Knit-a-long/Read-a-long on Ravelry where we're reading "Sense and Sensibility" and I'm working on a cardigan (in dark plum) for that. I'm also (starting February 12) doing the Ravelympics and making a scarf and a pair of mittens. That goes until February 28. And then I'll still be working on the KAL/RAL cardigan. And then I'll fix the JLS and then I can start a March Lady Sweater.

No comments: