Monday, May 4, 2009

Maybe I'll just shut up

Ben hasn't replied. I don't really care.
Donal has commented; please see below.

And a new voice has spoken. My good (albeit French-Canadian) friend, Michel, has said that he feels that no guy should speak on this issue until he reads the book himself. Thusly, he intends to (possibly; you never really know with him) read P&P himself and then give his opinion. If/When he does, I will share it with you.

Here's a new question about which I have been thinking for a few weeks now:
Every time I'm at Target, I see the movie 13 Going on 30, which is a cute movie that I enjoy. It's also usually on sale/special for either $5 or $7.50. However, I always resist the temptation to buy it because a) the case is pink b) it has a "lipstick" heart drawn around Mark Ruffalo's face and c) it says "Fun and Flirty Edition!" in bright letters. Why does all of this bother me?
If it came in a white or black case, with no heart drawn around Mark Ruffalo's face and no "FUN AND FLIRTY EDITION!" I'd probably buy it-especially for $5. But the girly barf-stuff just really bothers me. WHY?

No comments: