Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is probably my second to last post in Spain

I only have one final left.
And then we have "commencement" tomorrow night. And then I'm completely done.

Sunday night, I'll probably be heading to a friend's apartment. Then Monday morning, we will wake up obscenely early and take a taxi (around 5:30am) from herapartment to the airport. Then she'll head off to Chicago and I'll head to Detroit.
I'll be flying Bilbao to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, and Amsterdam to Detroit. I'll be getting back around 7:05pm Detroit time. If I get up at 5am Bilbao time, I'll have been awake for over 20 hours when I land. Oh I'll be a joy!

Also, I apparently went to Rome at just the right time. Heidi is now back stateside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cecilia might be happy about this.

No comments: