Friday, April 3, 2009

The Name Change

I've changed the name of the blog. It used to be "La vida es un ratico" which is Spanish for "Life is a brief moment." However, that name suited my life better when I lived in Spain.
Yes, life is still a brief moment but the saying felt like a cliche to me. I wanted to move away from that and find a new theme.
And I really love tea and books. So when I was thinking about it, I landed on a quotation from C.S. Lewis-one of my favorite authors. Lewis once said ""You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." And this is also true of me. So I picked this quotation as the new name for my blog.
I'll still blog occasionally about pro-life rantings or random life moments or my travels or book reviews or crocheting projects that excite me.

No comments: