Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mis Preparaciones

So I'm starting to set things up for my departure. So I have this blog, tomorrow I'm picking up my luggage from mis abuelos, I'm starting to figure out what I still need to get (clothes, headphones, microphone...), and I'm really starting to realize that en menos que 29 dias, I will be getting on an airplane and flying to Bilbao, Spain.
I'm leaving on September 1, 2008 (Labor Day) at 5:35 PM. I will be arriving in Bilbao the following afternoon. Whilst in Bilbao, I will be residing with the family of Antonia Eskurrez, which consists of Antonia, her husband, and their two children-a three-year-old boy and a five-year-old girl.
And let's say (just for kicks and giggles) that you should desire to contact me whilst I'm en Espana. Well, you can contact me via Skype or email or snail mail.
Skype: cecilia.hendricks
Email: cecilia.hendricks@gmail.com
Snail Mail:
Calle de Ipparraguirre 15 2A
Bilbao Spain 48009

So, I'll be giving a bit more info as I get it. And I'm out of here in 29 days.

No comments: